I have breast pain, mostly under my nipples, 2 years after Breast Reduction. Could this be scar tissue?

HiI had breast reduction surgery 2 years ago next month.  In the past couple of weeks I am having dull pain and mainly tenderness in both my breasts under the nipples.  It mainly hurts on the sides.  I am wondering if this could be scar tissue??? or maybe I am not wearing a supportive bra???  I mainly wear sport bras because I can! and they are so comfortable. Thanks in advance for your advise

Pain under my nip[ples

This is probaly due to a little mastitis or an inflammed cyst under your nipple/areolar complexes.I would recommend going to your plastic surgeon to have it checked out.the scar tissue is 2 years old and mature and should not all of a sudden give you pain.

Pain under my nip[ples

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I have breast pain, mostly under my nipples, 2 years after Breast Reduction. Could this be scar tissue

Best to see your operative surgeon for an examination. Also a ultrasound/mammogram could help. Yes it could be scar tissue, but only in person examinations and testing can help determine the possible cause... 

Nipple pain 2 years after a breast reduction

After two years you would not expect to have sudden onset of pain in the nipple area following a breast reduction.  If you have noticed a change in the area then it is time to be re-examined.  

Sensory issues two years after breast reduction

It is difficult to say why you have sensory issues two years after a breast reduction. Best to see your surgeon in person to be properly evaluated.