Can I Get a Breast Lift Without Silicone or Saline I Am 62 Yrs Old and Had Silicone Implants Removed? (photo)

Would like to look natural

Can I Get a Breast Lift Without Silicone or Saline I Am 62 Yrs Old and Had Silicone Implants Removed?

A breast lift is reasonable if the breasts are droopy and you are happy with the size. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Avoid implant with The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift

You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection without the need of implants.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift without implants.

You certainly can have a breast lift without implants. A lift will improve the shape of the breast without increasing the size. A note of caution however, if you want upper breast fullness, this is difficult to achieve long term without an implant. However, upper breast fullness is not really considered a "natural" breast shape and can be obtained easily with a push up bra.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift without implants

You have a number of options which will depend on your current anatomy.  Breast lift plastic surgery can improve the profile of sagging breasts, making breasts look more youthful and perky. Breast lift surgery is done to improve the profile of sagging breasts, changing their position on the body to appear more youthful.  I've posted a video for my preferred breast lift technique for you.  Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

Lift without implants

Yes you can.A lot depends on your expectations and how big you are now and how big you want to be.You can have a lift and always go back later and have a small implant placed.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast lifts can be done without implants

and if you are happy with your volume/size, a lift would be all that you need.  You need to see a local surgeon who can examine you and provide you the alternatives available to you.  If your surgeon just had one option, I would suggest getting  a second opinion as your surgeon hasn't taken the time to expand his 'toolbox' of techniques.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast lift without implants

If you are satisfied with your breast size without implants then you would be a candidate for a breast lift without an implant.  An examination would be needed to review your options.  

Breast Lift

To answer a question regarding breast lift requires front and side photos level with the nipple. In general, lifts do not require impants. You only get implants if you want more volume. With only the one photo from a low oblique viewpoint it looks like your nipple might be higher than the fold under the breast. If so, you would not generally require a lift.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

You can have lift without implants

The picture shows a lot of breast tissue over the lateral breast. You can have lift and repositioning the breast tissue to give more projection.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Yes you might do it ,but breasts do not look preety besides flat, and empty,choose mastopexy augmentation 5th generation

mastopexy augmentation fifth generation technique offer many improvements :

less scaring

prevents breasts cancer

any sensibility loose for sexuality

do not  fall again with the time

better shape

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon