Breast Lift Without Implants Possible? (photo)

I really love having small breasts and I really don't want to get implants. My issue is that I would like perky breasts, but from what I've read it seems impossible without implants (however those women wanted larger breasts) I'm also concerned that later in life I will be in the same position without implants. the last two pictures are of the kind of perkiness that I would like. I would like to know if that is attainable or if I should reevaluate

Your Breasts Are Pefect Don't Have Lift Or Implants

Thank you for your question.Looking at your photographs your breasts are perfectly shaped and of a nice natural normal size. You do not have sagging breasts or mammary ptosis.

The scarring associated with a breast lift would detract from the natural appearance of your breasts and in my opinion would be a negative.

If you proceed by all means consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in breast cosmetic surgery and has a good reputation in your local community. There are surgeons who would operate on you but I predict that you would not be happy with the results of a breast lift or breast implants.

New lift technique

You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection. This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional vertical lifts. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. Without examining you it is difficult to render an intelligent opinion, but based on your photos, it seems your objective can be achieved without implants. You seem to have adequate breast tissue for what you have in mind. If you are worried about being in the same situation a few years down the line, you can rest assured that implants are not the solution, they are definitely not a guarantee and they harbor their own problems which it is best to avoid as much as possible. Best of Luck

Ruben B. Abrams, MD, FACS

Breast Lift Without Implants Possible?

A breast lift without implants would seem appropriate given your goals and pictures. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Breast Lift without Implant

Yes you can do a breast lift (mastopexy) without implants. From your photos, you appear to have good quality skin and a nice breast volume. A circumvertical breast lift can give you the perkiness you desire. In this procedure, the incisions are placed around the areolar (reducing their size) and then vertically down and into the fold. This will help shape and project your breasts.

Best Wishes.

Breast Lift Without Implants

It is very possible to have a breast lift without implants.  Breast Lift surgery changes the shape of the breast, and implants change the size.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Breast Lift

A breast lift without implants is possible for you.  You have a number of options which will depend on your current anatomy.  Breast lift plastic surgery can improve the profile of sagging breasts, making breasts look more youthful and perky.Breast lift surgery is done to improve the profile of sagging breasts, changing their position on the body to appear more youthful.  I've posted an ABC news videoclip for my preferred breast lift technique for you.  Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

What is All This After Tummy Tuck?

Yes but, there will be scars on your breasts to achieve this perkiness. Best vto be seen IN PERSON so you fully understand the risks/benefits ratios. 

Based on your photo and what you want you are an excellent candidate for breast lift. could be by oreola.

Walkiris Robles, MD

You are a good breast lift candidate

It appears that you have appropriate expectations and should be an excellent candidate for a breast lift.