Topical Cream for Lifting Breasts?

Is there any cream to lift the breast? I workout and that's the reason my boobs got very loose. Should I leave the gym or is there a cream I can apply to keep it from dropping? I'm using VLCC bust shaper but it's not working. Can anyone recommend me any cream? I'm 22 years of age.

Preventing or Curing Drooping?

Your question seems to ask how to prevent drooping, not to cure it, right?

Obviously, no cream will lift a breast that has fallen.

So how do you keep a breast from falling?

Obviously, it is mostly genetic. The factors are largely beyond your control. But you can do a few things:

-be religious about wearing and reapplying sunblock to your declottage area.

-work hard to avoid major swings in your body weight and consequently your breast size

-wear a good bra as much as you can

-use a good moisturizer.

But if your breasts are already problematically droopy, you should consider a breast lift. While the scars may sound horrible to you now, in most cases they fade nicely. And in any case, the improvement in shape far offsets the downside of the scars for most patients.

No topical cream for lifting the breasts

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately, there are no creams or devices available to lift sagging breasts.  Wearing a supportive bra is important while working out, but exercise alone will not cause ones breasts to sag unless it is accompanied by weight loss.  I would recommend scheduling a consultation appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss the options available to you, including a breast lift.

Creams and lotions

Creams and herbs will not work, save your money.
Not many good choices to have larger implants without surgery. You can research and try "BRAVA" suction device, or gain weight (not advised).
Surgery is the most dependable and predictable method using implants or your own fat.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Breast creams vs surgery for lift

Thank you for your question. It may difficult to lift the breast size with home therapy and creams.  You may be able, however, to help stimulate collagen and a more youthful appearing skin with some of the medical grade skin care products.  You may want to consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon to discuss breast lift options.

Topical cream for breast lifting

As long as you are wearing a supportive bra, I can assure you that exercise is not causing your breasts to droop.  Unfortunately, there is not a cream or other method of lifting the breast besides surgery.   A breast lift with or without an implant is what will be necessary to lift and tighten the breasts.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn what procedure/option would be right for you. 

Breast Lift

It would be great if there were some kind of exercise, magic wand or cream that could perk up the breasts. From the surgical standpoint, the best option for lifting the breasts is either a breast augmentation and/or a breast lift. Sometime a combination of the two procedures will provide the best results possible.

Sincerely,
Joshua Kreithen, M.D.
Sarasota, FL

Joshua Kreithen, MD
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift surgery

Surgery is the only thing you can do to make your breasts perkier. Your only option is a bra if you don't want surgery.

Topical cream unlikely to help

Unfortunately there is no cream on the market that will significantly tighten very loose, drooping breasts.  I would not recommend stopping regular exercise since this is so important for your health.

No such thing

Nonsurgical skin tightening treatments, such as those based on laser technologies, tend to be unpredictable and may take several sessions to achieve visible results. You can try, but so far none have been as effective as breast lift surgery.  Creams, herbal supplements or other topical skincare products do not work.

Topical Cream for Lifting Breasts

Without a cosmetic procedure, then a push up bra is your only alternative. No cream will work. Consult with 3 experienced and expert plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS