Would just a breast lift help me look more youthful and natural? (photos)

I don't care about size, I just want to get rid of the sagging and extra skin. Im 5'2 200lbs (currently losing weight) I've always been 135lbs but have steadily been gaining weight. Im a 38c as of right now. No matter if im 130-200lbs my breast has always had this type of shape. I don't expect a miracle just something natural, lifted, and no implants even of my breast are reduced.

Candidate for breast lift

A breast lift would certainly improve your shape, elevate your nipples, reduce the size of your areolae, and improve your symmetry. All of these things will make you look more youthful and natural. You might want to consider losing your weight and being at a steady weight before undergoing your procedure though. 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Yes, a lift can do wonders for you

but realize there are many techniques on how to do them so find surgeons who can provide some way for you to use your own tissue to help bolster the upper pole fullness as there are some procedures that don't even address that.  You will also have to accept the scarring and risks that will or may result from your procedure.

Curtis Wong, MD

Would just a breast lift help me look more youthful and natural?

You have great breasts to do a breast lift with no implants, you have enough breast tissue to have nice perky and full breasts. Search for a Board Certified Sourgen with lots of experience in this type of procedures. 

You appear to be an excellent candidate for a Breast Lift.  The surgery will give you a natural, youthful appearance.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) for a consult, and to discuss your concerns and expectations.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Breast lift

Thank you for the pictures.

I believe that you make a great candidate for the breast lift with areola reduction procedure, this will definietly give you a younger look.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

How to achieve perky natural looking breasts?

hi and thanks for your question. In a nutshell, yes,  an uplift or 'mastopexy' will help reshape your natural breasts by removing excess skin and reshaping your breast tissue. Good luck.

Sultan Hassan, MD, FRCS(Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift Alone

A breast lift alone will achieve your desires as it will remove the extra skin and lift your nipples to a normal perky position. You should be essentially the same size you were before the surgery. However, I would wait until you have lost your weight since the breast size could change with the weight loss and you could need a revision if you had the breast lift first and then lost weight.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

You are a great candidate for a breast lift/breast reduction. It will relieve the sagging, completely reshape your breasts and downsize your areolas. Not only will you have a great cosmetic outcome, but also you will not have to depend on a supportive garment, which causes shoulder grooving, neck & back strain. Good luck with your search for a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons!

Joel Patrick Maier, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

A breast lift will make your breast look much more youthful and attractive but you need to loose weight first

You report that you are 5'2" 200 pounds. That is a BMI 37. You should at least loose weight to a BMI of 29 158 pounds or you old weight of 135 before under going any surgery. With a BMI over 30 the risks of surgery are much higher and the results can be compromised. Also if you have a lift and then loose the weight you will loose much of the correction. Talk with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and set up a plan and then go to Weight Watchers. Then loose the weight and then have the surgery. I will be safer and a much better and longer lasting result. When you loose the weight you might also find that you are a candidate for a breast implant at the time of your lift. 

Carl W. "Rick" Lentz III, MD

After losing the weight that you want, your breasts would clearly beneiit from a Mastopexy to give them the youthful appearance that you desire. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD