Breast implants without lift?

I really want to avoid having a breast lift if at all possible and am investigating just augmentation to fill out the deflation left in the wake of loosing a large amount of weight. I don't mind a little sag but am pretty young and just want to have the fullness again without empty, floppy breasts. Am I a decent candidate for just implants?

Implants without Lift

For women with moderate to severe #breast #sag, a breast #lift (mastopexy) may be recommended to ensure the best result and longest lasting result. Failing to have a breast lift when necessary will only lead to a less than ideal result leaving the patient unhappy and needing a revision surgery. A larger breast implant can help lift the breast, but the low hanging breast tissue will still be present causing a disconnect between the implant and breast tissue located at the bottom of the breast.

Implants without Lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Implants vs. lift

You need both implants ande a lift because of the emptiness and the droop. I would avoid very large implants.

Implants vs. lift

Breast implants without lift?

Breast implants alone without a lift will make you more prone to larger breasts that will be putting off the inevitable and sag wtih time

Breast implants without lift?