Asking about breast implant removal, right implant (saline) deflation?

Hi I'm trying to find a Dr in Az, preferably in PHX area that performs this surgery I have a deflated right implant. Since October 5th thus year. I went to my old PS an they tried to talk me into replacing. (Not what I want). When they told me how much I nearly cried. I am not able to get the care credit an no family to fall back on I'm in pain every day an I think the implant has folded.I'm hoping to find a Dr that has other payment options I'm scared an want them out Someone please help .

Doctor Answers 1

Asking about breast implant removal, right implant (saline) deflation?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing.

Although I cannot provide you with a specific name, some general thoughts may be helpful to you.

When it comes to choosing a plastic surgeon I generally advise that patients start with the American Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast implant removal concerns), helps.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.