Breast Implant Moves when I Run? (photo)

Augmented 4 months ago. When I flex my muscles, left side has a dent on inner bottom corner and implant bulges out. right side I can feel the implant on the bottom side of my breast - and it is worse when I bend over. when I run I can feel / hear a rasping noise - I think the implant is moving up and down. If I put my hand on my breast then the feel/noise stops.. Also, the muscle hurts/stings when I put pressure on it from the side. The pain is coming from the bottom of the implant.

Implant Moving when running

Perhaps the implant(s) has/have become displaced.  Sometimes displacement of a breast implant can impinge upon nerves in the chest or near the armpit, and this can be the source of new-onset pain.  You need an evaluation by your plastic surgeon to determine the cause of these new symptoms.  If a breast implant has indeed shifted position, surgical modification of the breast pocket can correct the problem. 

Implant issue with running

Without an exam, it is difficult to say what the problem may be.  Thanks for the photos, but it is difficult to assess it from this one view.

Breast Implant Moves when I Run?

What you so expertly describe is a sub muscular placed implant issue. Best to see you surgeon to discuss in detail.