One breast harder than the other. Breast are harder at night. Is it normal?
i just had breast augmentation 325cc 4 days ago..is it normal if one breast is still harder than the other. Is it normal that during the night the get a lot more tention in both breast?? but during the day they dont hurt at all. Thank you.
Doctor Answers 3
Thank you for your question about breast
- It sounds as though you are recovery well,
- Yes, there is more tension in both breasts at night -
- You stop moving, the muscle gets tighter.
- It is also normal for one breast to heal faster than the other,
- And excellent that in just 4 days, you get through the day without pain. That's great. Best wishes.
It can take 6-8 weeks for the breasts to soften so be patient and let the time go by and they will evolve further
- If you're breast augmentation was performed only four days ago you will undoubtedly notice different feelings in your breast. I think it is important to note that you do not have any increased swelling on one side as opposed to the other. I would suggest that you discussed these symptoms further with your plastic surgeon.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as
a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you
have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute
or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.