Do Breast-Enhancment Creams Really Work?

I have come across a product that seems to stand out from the rest and I was wondering if does in fact deliver all that it promises. Its called NATURAFUL.. it stimulates new cell growth in the mammary glands, is manufactured in the USA in an FDA regulated laboratory and is guaranteed to increase breast size from 1-2 cup sizes. I also was wondering if this could be connected to any sort of cancers? It does worry me that a cream is promised to do so much.. Thank you very much! -Goldie.

Topical Creams Don't Enlarge the Breasts

Unfortunately, there is no topical cream that will enlarge your breasts. Breast augmentation surgery is the safest, most reliable method to enlarge the breasts.

Creams Do Not Increase Breast Size

Unfortunately, topical creams will not enlarge your breasts. There isn’t a non surgical way to significantly increase your breast size reliably and safely. Breast augmentation with implants is a relatively safe surgery that millions of patients have been extremely satisfied with. Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon to obtain detailed information regarding this procedure and if it is right for you.

John Diaz, MD

Do Breast Enhancement Creams Really Work?

Breast Enhancement creams have not been shown to increase breast size. See a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss breast enhancement using implants or fat grafting. 

Stanley Castor, MD

Non Surgical Breast Enhancement

Breast enhancements creams will not increase your breast size. The best way to increase your breast size is with a surgical breast augmentation

Breast creams

Creams will not make your breasts larger. If you would like to have larger/fuller breasts your option is to have surgery.I recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. Best of lukc!

Lotions and pills

Creams and herbs will not work, save your money.
Not many good choices to have larger implants without surgery. You can research and try "BRAVA" suction device, or gain weight (not advised). Hormone pills such as Birth Control Pills in many cases will result in a modest increase but is not predictable.
Surgery is the most dependable and predictable method using implants or your own fat.

Breast Augmentation versus Topical Creams

The short answer is no.  Any advertised breast enhancing creams, lotions, medications, and herbal supplements are not approved by the FDA and would be quite honestly a waste of your money and time spent using them.  Currently, the only way to successfully and safely enhance your bust line would be to undergo a breast augmentation procedure.  With the new cohesive silicone gel breast implants and advances in surgical techniques, patients can expect a natural breast augmentation with very minimal downtime and discomfort.  I would recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon who is well-experienced in breast augmentation procedures.  I hope this helps and I wish you all the best.

Breast enhancement creams are a scam

Save your money. There is no topically applied product that is approved by the FDA for breast enlargement. Nor is there any medication. For this product, the laboratory may be FDA regulated but the product itself isn't.

The only thing that works is surgery. 

Ronald Levine, MD

Creams vs surgery for breast enhancement.

Thank you for your question. It may difficult to increase the breast size with home therapy and creams. You may want to consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon to discuss breast augmentation options.

Breast enhancement creams

This is a frequently asked question. It would be ideal if something as simple as applying a cream would result in the increase of 1 or 2 cup sizes. Unfortunately there are no topical treatments that will accomplish this. There are no creams that have been approved by the FDA for this purpose. Currently the only way to selectively increase the size of the breasts is through surgery. Current techniques include implants or fat transfer in properly selected patient's.

John J. Edney, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon