Do Breast-Enhancment Creams Really Work?

I have come across a product that seems to stand out from the rest and I was wondering if does in fact deliver all that it promises. Its called NATURAFUL.. it stimulates new cell growth in the mammary glands, is manufactured in the USA in an FDA regulated laboratory and is guaranteed to increase breast size from 1-2 cup sizes. I also was wondering if this could be connected to any sort of cancers? It does worry me that a cream is promised to do so much.. Thank you very much! -Goldie.

Lotions and pills

Creams and herbs will not work, save your money.
Not many good choices to have larger implants without surgery. You can research and try "BRAVA" suction device, or gain weight (not advised). Hormone pills such as Birth Control Pills in many cases will result in a modest increase but is not predictable.
Surgery is the most dependable and predictable method using implants or your own fat.

Breast Augmentation versus Topical Creams

The short answer is no.  Any advertised breast enhancing creams, lotions, medications, and herbal supplements are not approved by the FDA and would be quite honestly a waste of your money and time spent using them.  Currently, the only way to successfully and safely enhance your bust line would be to undergo a breast augmentation procedure.  With the new cohesive silicone gel breast implants and advances in surgical techniques, patients can expect a natural breast augmentation with very minimal downtime and discomfort.  I would recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon who is well-experienced in breast augmentation procedures.  I hope this helps and I wish you all the best.

Breast enhancement creams are a scam

Save your money. There is no topically applied product that is approved by the FDA for breast enlargement. Nor is there any medication. For this product, the laboratory may be FDA regulated but the product itself isn't.

The only thing that works is surgery. 

Creams vs surgery for breast enhancement.

Thank you for your question. It may difficult to increase the breast size with home therapy and creams. You may want to consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon to discuss breast augmentation options.

Breast enhancement creams

This is a frequently asked question. It would be ideal if something as simple as applying a cream would result in the increase of 1 or 2 cup sizes. Unfortunately there are no topical treatments that will accomplish this. There are no creams that have been approved by the FDA for this purpose. Currently the only way to selectively increase the size of the breasts is through surgery. Current techniques include implants or fat transfer in properly selected patient's.

John J. Edney, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Re: Do Breast Enhancement creams work?

Dear Curious Georgina,

This is a frequent question I have been asked over the years seeing patient for breast enhancement.

In few words the answer is, NO. 

Having the manufacture of the product done in an approved lab, does not by association imply that it is in any way " FDA Approved". 

Please save your money, and health.

Thank you,

S. P. Maggi, M.D.,FACS

Breast Enhancement Creams & Pills Do Not Work

The size of a women’s breasts can affect self-esteem, self-confidence, self-image, sexuality, and how clothes fit. For these reasons, many women are motivated to have larger breasts. Unfortunately many are able to undergo breast augmentation with breast implants for a variety of reasons. They may be afraid of anesthesia and surgery or they may not have the financial resources.

For these women, breast enhancement with creams and pills may be an attractive alternative. Unfortunately, there’s no scientific proof that they actually work. In many cases, it’s unclear what the active ingredients are and how they work, if they work at all. Some of the components may be hormonally active and potentially have side effects that could be harmful.

For these reasons, we feel that breast augmentation with implants is the only alternative that can significantly increase breast size. Before considering breast enhancing creams and pills, you should consult your physician. 

Don't Waste Your Money

It's important to recognize that something manufactured in an FDA-regulated lab is not necessarily a product that is FDA approved. There are no breast enlargement products on the market - creams, oils, pills - that are approved by the FDA. These sorts of products have never proved to be effective. We have no way to know for sure how safe they are, either. Your best bet is to save your money and not risk your health or wellbeing on these gimmicks.

Non Surgical Breast Enhancement

Currently the only methods to permanently enlarge the breasts are by way of surgery. Implant breast augmentation or breast augmentation by fat transfer will enlarge the breasts. There are currently no non-invasive methods, including creams, that offer permanent breast enlargement.

They don't work

There is nothing that is FDA approved to enlarge breast size except for breast augmentation with implants. Everything else is just a gimmick that won't give you results. Plus, their ingredients haven't been tested for safety. It's better to avoid those other things.