Breast Revision and Worried I Have Uneven Breasts?

I had surgery in my left breast in dec2012 to correct capitulation, but since the surgery I've been worried my breast looks much larger than the right one (the surgery was 2 month ago).I'm worried they put a larger implant in , as I changed to a smaller size at last min in the 1St surgery.but my surgeon said he reused the old implant since it was just scar capitulation. I have no fluid our swelling so can see no reason else for the size difference.how can I find out for sure?

Breast Revision and Worried I Have Uneven Breasts

An #evaluation may be best. Contact your plastic surgeon for an in-person examination as soon as possible to better determine the reason. There are many possible reasons for this result. However, your surgeon would know best due to the surgical #techniques she or he applied during the procedure.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Breast revision

When a patient has a capsular contracture often a new implant is used. If you ahd the same one placed and the breast looks larger than before perhaps there is fluid?

Breast revision

Worried About Breast After Revision for CC?

I am not sure that I understand the revision surgery that you have had, nor the reason for it; It does seem rather unlikely that your surgeon would exchange the implant and then tell you that he didn't. I am not sure how you know there is no fluid or swelling.

The way to find out is to ask your surgeon. You can request a copy of the operative report if you wish. All the best.