Financing/Payment Plans for Breast Augmentation/Implants (photos)

Breast Implant majorly. I am A single mom forever working at a pediatric clinic . Been wanting to have a Breast Augmentation. I am 116 lbs 5'3".I wonder what are the procedures for financing/payment plan , for sure I don't have much credit. So is there some place that I can get a descent deal or what do I need to do to start? Thanks.

Financing options

You have a few options when it comes to financing your procedure.  I have seen patients set a surgery date 1 year in advance and then make weekly or monthly payments until the procedure is paid in full.  There are several cosmetic financing companies, such as Carecredit, who offer no interest financing for up to 18 months.  Good luck! 

Financing/payment plans?

Hello! Thank you for your question. Costs of the breast augmentation procedure will certainly vary depending on your geographic location. Things to factor in for the surgery standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon fee, implant cost (saline vs. silicone), other fees (e.g., acellular dermal matrix cost, pain pump, surgical garment, etc.). Typically augmentation with saline implants will be ~$1000 less than with silicone implants and ~$1000 less than shaped, cohesive gel implants. Consultation with plastic surgeons who you are interested in having perform your procedure and satisfied with the photographic results is advised. Financing options can be discussed with each office individually, if they offer, or there are other private institutions and companies such as CareCredit who may be able to assist you, if you qualify. A range of $4000-10000 is reasonable for a standard breast augmentation alone, depending on the factors above, the complexity, surgeon experience, and the implant chosen. Hope these answers help! Best wishes!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Financing/payment plans for breast augmentation

The first step is to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. There are different surgical options, even with a straight forward breast augmentation. We offer financing in our office. We go through CareCredit. There are other companies, and every office is different. We accept certain promotional periods, as the cost to the practice is different with each of them. Talk to the board certified plastic surgeon's office manager. They will let you know the policies of the practice.

Jeffrey J. Roth, MD, FACS

Financing options

There are several financing options available, offered by a third party. These allow you to pay for your surgery from just a couple of hundred dollars a month. However, payment policies vary depending on the surgeon, so it's best to ask your surgeon directly.

Financing/Payment Plans for Breast Augmentation/Implants

In our practice, we use Care Credit, CosmetiCredit, and Chase Health Advance.  All 3 of these companies have been used by our patients with no problems.  They do have different rates so please make sure you get all of the information you need prior to signing up with any financing company.
Best wishes!

Patient financing for Breast Augmentation

We use Care Credit for patient financing at our office. If you do not qualify on your own credit score, some of our patients got a co-signer and qualified.  Check with your plastic surgeon's office as well, to see if they have any additional companies to utilize.  Good luck in finding financing. 

When credit is bad and needing financing

Contact the local plastic surgeons to see if any provide in house financing.  Some may but I no longer do because I've been burned so I rely on  If you can't do this, newer surgeons may be willing to take more risks to get their practices off the ground and more willing to work with you on fees and payment plans.

Curtis Wong, MD

Financing options for cosmetic surgery

Many of our cosmetic patients will use financing to pay for there procedures.  CareCredit is the most popular financing company used by plastic surgeons including our practice.  We have a link on our website to apply for CareCredit and see if you qualify.  Most plastic surgeons do not offer in house financing.  Good luck!

Naveen Setty, MD

Care Credit, a financing company and credit cards are the way most patients pay if they don't want to pay everything up front. But they both take good credit. Many offices will allow you to pay whatever you want each month until you have finished the payments and then have the surgery. I doubt that any experienced doctor will let you make payments after the surgery.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Payment plans for breast augmentation

There are many different financing options available for surgery.  One of the most common is Care Credit.  I would suggest that you start by finding a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  His or her office would be able to tell you which financing plans he or she accepts.  For most of them, you could then apply online and decide if it would be worth it for you.  Good luck!

Anureet K. Bajaj, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon