Second Breast Augmentation for Reduction - Which Size Implant to Switch Too?

I am looking to reduce my breast size with 2nd breast augmentation. I currently have a 300-330cc round saline implant under the muscle and wear a 34D/34DD bra. I am 5'1 120lbs with petite frame (no children). I am looking to reduce to a smaller C/large B and told that I would need to reduce by at least 100cc’s. My options for replacement are 210cc or 240cc silicon round implant – any advice on size. I will not be having a lift so want to consider sagging as well.

Revison breast augmentation and size

usually a reduction of 100-150 cc's will drop the cup size by one, but not in everyone.  As for sagging it depends upon your skin quality.

Revison breast augmentation and size

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}