I'm 2 days post Breast Augmentation. I have sharp bruning pain in my right nipple incision. Is this normal?

Ok so I just got my breast aug 2 days ago and my right nipple where my incision is burning, I get a sharp burning like pain. Is this normal at all? Please help

Sharp Burning Pain after Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your inquiry on healing after Breast Augmentation.

I am sorry you are having this sharp, burning pain. If you are having serious concerns you should contact your plastic surgeon's office for advice immediately.  Best Wishes. 

Burning incision pain after a breast augmentation.

Any incision can have a burning type of pain in the immediate postoperative period. Typically these fade quickly, but if they persist should be brought to your surgeon's attention.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Burn pain post auging

Anytime you cut skin you will cut sensory nerves and after the cut you may feel various sensationsa s a result of this such as the burning you now feel.this will subside in time.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Hypersensitivity of the nipple following a breast augmentation

This burning pain may be due to a bruised sensory nerve.  
A deep burn or ache is indicative of a dyesthesia.  This usually gets better over time.  Best to speak with your plastic surgeon about this problem.  

Best to be seen by your surgeon ASAP! This could be an issue but only in person examination would answer this... 

Thank you for your question .
Please call your physiscna as he knows exactly about your case, there is not enough information to give you a better answer. 

Good Luck 

Pain at two days

It may be normal, it may  be a sign of a problem of some sort. There is not enough information here to offer advice, except to call you surgeon with this question.

All the best.