Can Breast Asymmetry Be Fixed Without Implants?

I am 21 years old and I'm wondering is there any other way I can fix the asymmetry in my breasts without having Breast Implants? Could I maybe having the left breast lifted? or fat taken out? Thanks!

Doctor Answers 6

Breast Enhancement Surgery

If one breast is much larger than the other you could have that one reduced which would not involve any implants

New York Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 72 reviews

Breast Asymmetry Fixed Without Implants

There are alternatives to breast augmentation to correct breast asymmetry such as minor breast lift. To explore your options, consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon
4.4 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

Breast assymetry can often be hhelped simpley by different size breast implant

If you do not want the scars that can result from a breast lift and you would like to have to be larger breasts, breast augmentation with different size breast implants may be an alternative.  This is often an excellent choice for women who may be having children in the future.  Once childbearing is finished, a breast lift to complete the correction of the breast asymmetry will usually be indicated.

W. Tracy Hankins, MD
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 294 reviews

Non-implant options for breast asymmetry

Breast asymmetry can be fixed without implants and some have turned to breast fat injections as well as minor lifts, liposuction or reductions as other options. See my youtube videos on breast asymmetry

Otto Joseph Placik, MD
Chicago Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 81 reviews

Breast asymmetry

Fixing breast asymmetry really depends upon what the asymmetry is. It would be difficult to say without a formal exam.

Steven Wallach, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 29 reviews

Fixing breast asymmetry

Certainly we have many avenues available to make the breasts more symmetric. Which is best for you is impossible to say without a photo or face to face examination. You should see a local plastic surgeon to get a diagnosis first and then a treatment plan. If you wish you could then resubmit your realself inquiry with this diagnostic information. Then we could possibly give you a more detailed response with specific treatment to meet your needs.

Aaron Stone, MD
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.