Brazillian Butt Lift surgery but have hemherroids?

Okay this is a pretty weird question but I want to do a brazillian butt lift surgery but currently I have hemherroids. It's not crazy bad but it is visible and I don't know how to get rid of it. Will this be a problem in doing the surgery or raise my risk of infection?

Hemorrhoids and BBL

Hemorrhoids is not a contraindication ot a brazilian butt lift, but I would caution to wait if they are actively painful or thrombosed.

Brazilian Butt Lift surgery but have hemherroids?

Asymptomatic hemorrhoids should not be an issue.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

No problem

If they are not on an accute fase,no infection...You shall be ok. The surgeon should aislate that part for the butt surgery.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

Hemorroids and BBL

Hemorroids may cause an issue if they are complicated by the time of your surgery and if they are very symptomatic you should have them fixed before surgery.

You will be pretty much resting on your belly, so, hemorroids will not be bothered during the recovery, BUT you will be inactive: not moving much, resting long periods of time and that may cause some degree of constipation and THEN the hemorroids may be add problems to your recovery.

If H are almost non symptomatic, you will not have an issue.

Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon