Brazilian Butt Lift w/ AquaLipo?

Could You Get a Brazillian Butt Lift Using Aqualipo?

Brazilian Butt Lift outcome is Dependent on Who does your surgery, not which machine they use

Hi there-

Given an experienced and skilled Brazilian Butt Lift surgeon, I am confident that he/she could use ANY of the machines available for liposuction (except those that use a laser) and provide an equally lovely outcome.

The old adage that, "It's the ARTIST that matters, not his brushes" (or the carpenter and not his tools, or the indian and not his arrows) is just as true in plastic surgery as it is in other circumstances.

Investigate your surgeon and be sure they are a real plastic surgeon- someone certified By The American Board of Plastic Surgery, and know that just a month ago, an ER doctor in Phoenix was convicted of murder after several patients died having liposuction and fat grafting. This did not occur because of the machine the doctor used, but because as an ER doctor, he was not trained to do this procedure safely.

There are many, many doctors like this one out there, claiming to be plastic surgeons. You need to be careful and sure you are in the hands of someone who can keep you safe.

No aqualipo is not good for brazilian butt lift

Aqualipo technique can damages fat cells thus making them unuseable for fat transfer. Traditional gentle lipo is the most reliable methodto ensure your fat cells survive. SmartLipo is is another heavily marketed lipo technique. Once again the laser will kill fat cells making them useless for fat transfer. Find a board certified Plastic Surgeon who has done many of these procedures and who can show you many of his before/after pictures before makung a decision. Sincerely, Martin Jugenburg, MD

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Ideal for Brazilian butt lift

Aqua-lipo, which is more commonly known under the term Body Jet liposuction, is the ideal technique for Brazilian butt lift.

In my department we have undertaken microscopic evaluation of the fat harvested with Body Jet, and found that there is  excellent fat cell survival , whilst conventional liposuction destroys the majority  of fat cells.

We do quite a lot of Brazilian butt lift surgeries, and Body Jet has significantly reduced both surgery time as well as improved results. Body Jet (or Aqua-lipo, however you wish to name it) will play a big role in the future of fat transfer surgery.

Alexander Aslani, MD
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift with Aqualipo

Aqualipo is another term for Body Jet Liposuction. This system uses jets of water to dislodge fat cells. The fat cells are then collected in a canister, washed with antibiotic solution, strained of unusable material and then packed into syringes.  The syringes full of fat are then used to inject the fat into the buttocks.  This is an excellent technique to do a Brazilian Butt Lift or Fat Transfer.

Stanley Castor, MD

Brazilian butt lift with aqualipo

Brazilian butt lifts  are fat grafts injected into the buttocks. The location of the fat to be harvested and the way the fat is harvested is important. Aqualipo, also known as the water jet, produces fat that is very yellow and easily injected when I have used it. The key is to not damage the fat cells. Performing the liposuction with low pressure should not damage the fat cells. I have not seen any studies on the fat harvested by this technique so at this time,I would recommend a technique known to work.

Sheila Bond, MD
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift and Aqualipo

The Brazilian Butt Lift utilizes fat harvested by liposuction which is then processed and reinjected into the buttock.  There are a number of ways to liposuction the fat including the Water-jet (Aqualipo) technique.  As long as the fat cells are gently harvested and processed and injected in small/discrete volumes the majority of the fat cells should survive. 

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift w/ AquaLipo?

AquaLipo is a coined term for the Body Jet Lipo system, not any difference between them. Yes, a good way to do fat transfer. 

Brazilian butt lift

Performing a brazilian butt lift is done with fat injections of the buttock and liposuction contouring of the surrounding area.  The fat should be harvested very gently.

Brazilian butt lift

The fat used for a Brazilian butt lift can be obtained by a variety of liposuction methods as long as the harvesting is done carefully and under a low pressure

David L. Abramson, MD

Water-jet or Aqualipo will work if doing by qualified plastic surgeon

There are many ways to harvest the fat for the fat grafting. I have done studies on all different techniques and also on the warter-jet. The main factor is the negative pressure for the fat harvest and lower the pressure,better the result.There be long term result from Aquliopo fat for breast e fat grafting. I do not own the water-jet and not working for the company,but I am doing fat cell studies and so far results are promising.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon