brazilian laser hair removal have effect on productive system?

hi..I am planning to do Brazilian laser hair removal for the first time. My most concern is, is it going to effect my productive system?

Laser Hair Removal and the Reproductive System

Hi, no laser hair removal lasers do not penetrate deeply enough to harm or affect the reproductive system. In addition, the laser only targets the dark pigment of the hair follicle (or tanned skin). 

Laser side effects

Laser hair removal is extremely safe. Since laser light does not penetrate beyond the skin, there are no concerns about deeper tissues. Possible side effects are confined to the skin and include pigmentary problems and burns. In the right hands these are quite rare.

Laser hair removal

Laser hair removal in the pubic area is safe, in regards to the female reproductive system. Laser light penetration is very superficial. The ovaries & uterus  are a lot deeper. Your dermatologist can help you decide which particular type of laser to use, accorcpding to your complexion &!hair color & thickness. Diode, Nd-Yag, Alexandrite lasers are all good options, as well as Intense Pulse Light. 

Khaled El-Hoshy, MD
Detroit Dermatologic Surgeon

Brazilian Laser Hair Removal

Laser Hair only affects the skin and the hair involved.  It has no effect on your reproductive system.  More important is to find the laser which is best suited to your skin type.  If you have fair skin the Gentle Lase Laser is the ideal laser and if you have type IV or V skin which is darker than the Gentle Yag Laser is perfect.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with experience in lasers for the best cosmetic results.