Would a brazilian buttlift fix my assymetrical buttocks caused by scoliosis?

Assymetrical buttocks. Can a bbl fix the assymetry? I have scoliosis which has caused significant buttocks assymetry. My right is two inches of lower and rounder/fatter than the left. No amount of weight loss or exercise has helped. Can a bbl make them look somewhat even? Can a surgeon in Los Angeles provide feedback? Its quite embarrassing and I would like to get it fixed. Thanks!

BBL to fix buttock asymmetry?

Photos would be helpful - in general, if you have asymmetry of volume, fat grafting can be very helpful in evening out the contour and size of the buttocks.  Please seek out a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in fat grafting and cosmetic procedures.
Good luck!
Dr. Michelle Spring

Would a brazilian buttlift fix my asymmetrical buttocks caused by scoliosis?

Pictures would be helpful, but, in general, I have used fat grafting to improve symmetry in many different cases.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Bbl to fix asymmetry

Definitely photos will be a great help. 
Definitely sculpting by liposuction and fat transference will be a great help to fix the asymmetry on your butt, probably not a 100% but a great improvement is achievable. 
Be encouraged
Dr. Cardenas 

BBL

To best help you, please provide some pictures in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Buttock asymmetry

Every buttock is a bit different, I think photos would be very helpful to see what your concerns are.  Best to be seen in person.