Brazilian Butt Lift Payment?

How can people afford paying so much money write then and there .can you make payment ?? For the bbl I will like to no how people get to make payment is that possible .

Cost of a BBL?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

BBL Cost

Prices and payment policies are different depending on the surgeon who performs your procedure. Financing options are available that would allow you to pay just a couple of hundred dollars per month for your surgery.

Brazillian butt lift payment

Brazilian butt lift is one of the most frequent plastic surgery done. The Price of this surgery varies but comonly is around 3900 dollars. The payment have to be done the same day of surgery. There are many companies that do financy for this surgery. Google for plastic surgery finance and you will see a lot of them. Choose the one is more convinient for you.

Yvelise Bello Paredes, MD - Account Suspended

Brazilian Butt Lift Payment?

Thank you for your question Liz, the patients at our facilities regularly schedule months in advance, once they set up a surgery date they give a deposit. After that they make payments to their convenience, we only require that the day of the surgery every thing is paid in full, this way our patients have the chance to give payments at their own pace.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift Payment?

Some people will get approval from a financing company and pay that company in installments.  I have consultants at the office that help patients with this.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  It is important to get the procedure right the first time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA