Brazilian Butt Lift Through Fat Transfer or Just Liposuction?

Hi. I'm 24 years old. I'm getting a Mommy Makeover this Friday, March 2nd. This will be a 3 step 3 week procedure. My PS will be doing a Full Tummy Tuck, Lipo of the upper&lower stomach & hips. Then the next week will be Lipo of my Chin, Arms, Thighs (outer and inner), & knees. The following week will be my Breast Augmentation & lift. Given the shape of my butt right now, would Lipo of those be enough to give me a nice shaped bottom? Or should I consider a Brazilian Lift through fat transfer?

Multiple procedures BBL

I think from the photos that you are having plenty done.  More importantly, the operations seem a good plan considering your weight and your anatomy.  The steps of the procedure seem completely appropriate.  Best of luck during your operation.

Multiple procedures BBL

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}