Brazilian Butt Lift Before and After Photos

I want a Brazilian butt lift to give me a bigger, rounder butt, but it seems like the surgery is really dependent on technique. I want to make sure I get the best surgeon possible. What should I look for in before and after pictures? How far out from the surgery should the after pictures be?

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question. Make sure when looking for a doctor, he/she is a board certified plastic surgeon. Brazilian butt lift is becoming a very common surgery that gives great results. However, remember that it takes a few months for all the swelling to go down. You can see your best result 6-12 months after surgery. You will notice changes throughout your recovery different than others. Everybody is different. Best of luck!

Dhaval M. PatelĀ 
Double board certified
Plastic surgeon
Hoffman Estates
Barrington
Oakbrook
Chicago

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Looking in the mirror prior to looking at before/after pictures for adequate comparison

As equally important as what you see in the before/after pictures is what you see in the mirror. Look at yourself first and then try to find candidates who look most like you so that you are comparing apples to apples.

Brazilian Butt Lift Photos

The photos of a BBL should be at least 6 months out from the surgery to know what is a real take of the fat and what is still just swelling.