How long should I sleep on my side after Brazilian butt lift?

I love my Brazillian butt lift!!! But it's been a week and barely slept. 40 pills of Percocet hasn't cut it. I have back problems and was wondering when can I sleep on my sides. I had far transferred from my flanks and back. I can hold out from sleeping on my back or sitting just was curious about sleeping on my side. And how long will my butt be hard for? Thanks!!!!

Brazilian butt lift Recovery

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us.

The reason surgeons recommend keeping pressure off of your butt is because they are concerned with your final results.  Pressure on the butt immediately after surgery can show when your body is fully healed six months down the road.  This is why it is important to strictly follow your operating surgeons post-op instructions.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Thank you for your question .
The main reason most doctors are so specific in their post-op positioning instructions is that they are concerned about achieving the best results possible. This means ensuring that the buttock has time to heal. I recommend that my patients avoid sitting or placing weight for at least 2 weeks after a BBL. 

BBL and sleep position

I usually allow my patients to sleep on their stomach but if they feel comfortable they can sleep on their side as long as they change position fairly frequently.