Can a Brazilian butt lift, and a medial thigh lift procedure be performed on the same day?

I'm 5'1" my current measurements are 32-26-38. In 2012 I weighed 194, I'm now down to 137. Due to this significant weight loss I'm left with excess skin on my thighs, and my backside has lost some volume. I'm NOT looking for a huge backside, I've been blessed in that area. I just want to add the volume that I lost so it doesn't have an "English muffin" appearance.

Yes they can both be done at the same time. It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.

The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Multiple procedures

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Thigh lift and BBL together

These 2 can easily be done a the same time, and can actually be a very nice combination- especially if there is fat in the thighs to harvest for the buttock.

Can a Brazilian butt lift and a medial thigh lift procedure be performed on the same day?

If you are healthy and the surgeon you select is a true expert at both procedures and can keep total surgery time to 4 or 4.5 hrs, this combination may be reasonable.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and body contouring procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Brazilian Butt Lift and medial thigh lift

It much better to be examined in person then based on your history and physical examination all options can be discussed with you. Can discuss your goals and how best to achieve what you want.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

Medial thigh left and BBL

I would not recommend a medial thigh lift, liposuction and fat grafting at the same operative time. I will get the medial thigh lift done first. This will help you with your mobility. I was in wait six months after that and get your liposuction and potential fat grafting so that you can be mobile and heal adequately.

Good luck.

Earl Stephenson Jr, M.D., DDS, FACS

It is possible to do those procedure together , BUT sometimes the ¬®muffin top¬®  appearance will require also  a tummy tuck in order to disappear , and not just liposuction .

if that was your case , i wouldn't recommend the tummy tuck along with the thigh lift.

best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

BBL and medial thigh lift

It is certainly possible to perform a medial thigh lift at the same time as a braziloian butt lift in many patients it depends upon your overall health and how long the surgery is going to take.