About treatment for stretch marks with derma roller; how many times a month should I do it?

How many times a month should I do it? And what do I have to put in my skin after and before rolling to ger better results??

Micro-needle treatment for stretch marks

In my office we have been getting excellent results in the treatment of stretch marks by micro-needling the area combined with application of human growth factor serums. We use motorized micro-needling, not the dermaroller, for a more even and more effective result. Rollers create a more erratic pattern of "tears" through the skin rather than the clean, more evenly distributed punctures seen with motorized micro-needling machines.

Because micro-needling has been shown to enhance delivery of topically applied skin care products, we combine micro-needling treatments with human growth factor serums to get the best results.

In my office, we use the ProCell Therapies system which combines motorized micro-needling with concentrated human growth factor serums made from human stem cells. Our patients also use ProCell Therapies growth factor serum at home after the office treatment.

Monthly treatments are best until you get the desired result.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Thanks for your query. Ideally dermaroller  should be done only by a doctor and not at home as they know the end point for that. It can be repeated after 15 days and you can apply hyalugel over it for few days and then tretin cream 0.025%, but it is advisable to be done by a doctor only. 
All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Twice a month for stretchmarks

If you have darker skin types once every 2-3 weeks, if you have lighter skin types 10-14 days. You do not need to go deep with stretch marks, 1.5 mm will do. You can add copper peptides and vitamin A post care. Stretch marks are the holy grail of cosmetic dermatology, and can be very hard to remove. Dr Davin LimBrisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist