About stretch marks and Dermaroller. For how many minutes should I stay rolling in each area?

For how many minutes should I stay rolling in each area?? And which acid should I use after I'm done to maximize results?? Thanks docs

Thanks for your query. You should use the derma roller till the time you see pinpoint bleeding. You should use the derma roller once in every 15 days till you see the result. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Stretch marks and dermarolling

In my office we have been getting excellent results in the treatment of stretch marks by micro-needling the area combined with application of human growth factor serums. We use motorized micro-needling, not the dermaroller, for a more even and more effective result. Rollers create a more erratic pattern of "tears" through the skin rather than the clean, more evenly distributed punctures seen with motorized micro-needling machines. Because micro-needling has been shown to enhance delivery of topically applied skin care products, we combine micro-needling treatments with human growth factor serums to get the best results. In my office we use the ProCell Therapies system which combines motorized micro-needling with concentrated human growth factor serums made from human stem cells. Our patients also use ProCell Therapies growth factor serum at home after the office treatment.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon