I don't have history of hair loss in my family. Due to stress I had hairloss in my hairline, so the doctor gave me some pills

Since I've been taking these pills it seems that my hair at my hairline is starting to fall faster than before. Could any of that ingredients cause more hairloss??? The pills are made with the following compouds: Keratin 120mg, pyridoxine 50mg, calcium pantothenate 50mg, zinc chelate 50mg, Biotin 5mg, D vitamin 2000 Ul, methylcobalamin 0,2mg and Chromium(III) picolinate 0,2mg.

Hair loss / thinning -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Romaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

I suggest consulting with your prescribing physician if you have questions regarding the medication he has provided you with. I suggest you see an expert for a formal evaluation to determine what is causing your hair thinning/loss. There are many different non-invasive options for treating hair loss. Best, Dr. Emer

Pills for hair loss

Stress causes generalized (all over) hair loss rather than localized (one spot) hair loss. So your diagnosis is not clear based on the information provided. These vitamins would not be expected to help most people... but go with the advice of whoever you denote as your source of advice and whoever has all of your medical information in front of them

Pills for hair loss

I looked at the ingredients in your pills and can not tell you anything about why your doctor prescribed this medication. Ask your doctor

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Vitamins

Appears your taking multivitamin for hair.  It could have many more ingredients, look for one at GNC. 

Expect shedding for 4 weeks, 4 weeks after taking supplements.  By the third month, you should see stabalizatoin.  

I would also look for a better supplement.  If you are going to take a supplement daily, might as well make it as useful as possible. 

Make sure you are also not taking any workout supplements with proprietary blends as these can often have pre anabolics. 

Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD
Beverly Hills Physician