I want Breast implants and Liposculpture? Any suggestions? (photos)

Dou you think I'd be benefited by breast implants and liposcuture? I want a tiny waist and big ass

Breast Augmentation and Liposculpture

Based on your pictures, you appear to be a very good candidate to undergo both procedures, although I am not sure if you have enough fat to graft into the gluteal region to really see a difference.  You are starting out with a nice frame and good symmetry, and that goes a long way towards a good aesthetic result.  Only an in-person physical examination would be able to help define that.  The best thing to do is to come for a consultation and see what will ultimately work best for you.  I hope this helps.

I want Breast implants and Liposculpture? Any suggestions?

Based on your pictures, you seem to be a good candidate for both procedure. You may consider fat transfer instead of implants depending on your goals. See link below for examples. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Breast implants and liposuction

Thank you for your question.  You are asking about achieving three objectives by having surgery, enlarging your breasts, narrowing your waist, and enlarging your buttocks.  You are starting with an excellent body and so the changes that you are asking for can be achieved.  You appear to be an excellent candidate for breast augmentation, and liposuction should be able to remove some of the fat from your lower abdomen and taper and narrow your waist.  The most difficult area to treat will be your stated desire for very large buttocks  through liposuction, as you do not appear to have enough excess fat to achieve a dramatic enlargement .  You should seek a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon so that you can get a fuller understanding regarding your breast augmentation, liposuction and buttocks enlargement requests.

Isaac Starker, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  You are starting from a very good body shape and frame and should anticipate a very nice result.  You can have breast implants placed and an appropriate size can be determined during your in-person consultation with your surgeon while liposculpture to help narrow your waist, and any other areas, can then help slim your contour with the fat removed processed and placed back into your buttocks for greater projection and volume.  Hope this helps.

Body sculpting

You appear to be a nice candidate for breast augmentation and liposuction of the waist area. The fat that is liposuctioned could be processed and placed into your buttock to round it out a bit more. You do not have a lot of waist fat, so your buttock will be improved but not giant change. You should look great. Good luck.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon