Hair-loss in permanent eyebrow tattoo removal. What's the chance? (Photo)

I've had a permant tattoo makeup in my eyebrows 3 months ago and it is still too dark, black, and uneven. I want it removed. I live in Brazil and my dermatologist said he uses Nd-YAG laser. Is this the best option for tattoo removal in de eyebrows? He didn't explain to me the risks of the laser removal. Is there a chance of permanent hair loss with this laser? %? Is there a chance of scars? What other risks will I take? Thank you very much

Tattoo Removal -- Pico/Q Switched Laser

Lasers can be used but can sometimes cause the hair to decrease for a short time. Any loss of hair should not be temporary and will grow back. I suggest seeing an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.