About hair growing with minoxidil

What are the most common things to do to improve the absortion of the product?? I heard most minoxidil just lay upon the skin and very little is actually absorved by the skin, right?? Thanks!!

The Right Combination to Improve Results

Massaging into the scalp will help. There are also other options you can add that are helpful in hair growth: I have great success in my practice using injectable progesterone and prp to the scalp. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Minoxidil absorption

The easier way to increase absorption of minoxidil is to massage it into the scalp, use a propylene glycol free minoxidil, have the scalp moist as in after showering when applying minoxidil. 

You can also use a minoxidil that is higher in strength, or one that is combined with retinoic acid which also helps absorption of minoxidil.  Minoxidil is dose based so make sure that you are using enough of it. 

Minoxidil is a great medication so continue its use,

Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD
Beverly Hills Physician