Just went thru breast augmentation, 1 wk post op but already thinking of getting a lipo & butt implants. Any suggestion? (photo)

Would be lipo with injection of fat in the butt better than butt implants to me ?

Butt Implants and Liposuction after Breast Augmentation

Congratulations on your breast augmentation!  Based on your pictures, you do appear to be a candidate for liposuction with buttock fat grafting, with a buttock implant for even more projection.  Since you just had your breast augmentation, I recommend waiting at least 3 months before undergoing another surgery, which will allow your body to heal from the first one, and allow enough time for your implants to be "locked into place" before being on your stomach during the buttock surgery.

Dr. Michael Epstein
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL

Butt implants versus lipo

You don't have enough fat to provide you substantial augmentation of your buttocks cheeks; however, you could consider butt implant and lipo with fat grafting which would only increase the size obtained by the implant alone; these can be performed at the same time; the idea is to not only augment your buttocks but also narrow your waistline and legs at the same time. Please see results below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD