Would you recommend getting Teosyal lip filler?

Hello! I'm 25 years old and I have been going to my dermatologist for 2 years, she really helped me with my hair loss. However now I want to get lip fillers. I've been wanting for a few years but I'm still not sure about whether or not Teosyal is a good brand, and it's the only brand she uses. What I want for my lips is a natural result, i dont want huge lips, I just want them full, nothing major, just a subtle change. I'm always reading that Juvederm is the best though. What would you say?

Lip fillers

There are many good lip fillers on the market. Teosyal Kiss, designed for lips is a beautiful product.I would not hesitate in getting this lip filler.  Another hyaluronic acid  product designed for lips is Emervel Lips. When a product is designed for the lips, it is usually softer and less stiff so that it will feel like your own when the product integrates. This is the ideal scenario.

Montreal Physician