How can I fix my nose without ending with a longer philtrum? (Photo)

I have a bulbous nose, also the nostrils are a lot higher than the tip, but I'm afraid if I fix it I'll end up with a longer philtrum. I've read about surgeries to make it shorter but I already have a gummy smile which I'm gonna correct by cutting the nose muscles that pull the upper lip so it doesn't show so much so I can't have it shortened. I'll also do my chin (which I don't have) when I do my nose but now my main concern is the nose.

Thank you for your question. The Rhinoplasty procedure pays particular attention to the philtrum because the philtrum is key to establishing aesthetic balance and overall beauty in the face. I suggest that you move forward in your exploration of plastic surgery by consulting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. This will give you the opportunity to receive answers to your questions that are specific to your face because the surgeon will be able to evaluate you in person. Rhinoplasty, lip augmentation and facial chin implants can be completed at the same time to allow you to benefit from economies of scale and complete the healing process once rather than three separate times.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon