What should I expect if I remove 1 year old subglandular implants?

Hi, I've gone trhough a lot of cases of explanting under the muscle but not subglandular implants. Why is that? Is if worse for the skin look to explant subglandular implants?

The amount of excess skin is dependent upon how large the implant is and how much skin was stretched. Removing the implant just behind the breast still involves removing the implant and sometimes the capsule or scar tissue around the implant. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your concerns.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Generally speaking, what your breasts will look like after explantation depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back), the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation).

Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.

Patience is definitely indicated after removal of breast implants; it will take many months for the skin to “bounce back” and for you to see the final appearance of the breasts.
Consulting with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons in person may be helpful. The attached link may be helpful to you as well.