What's the best way to correct tubular breast? It would be necessary to remove my actual prostheses?

Hi! Sorry for my english. I'm 21 yrs old, 8 months post op. I'm not happy with my result. I have tuberous breast.My doctor told me it would be corrected, but it wasn't. It seens like he just put the prosthesis in and didn't correct the deformity. (300cc subglandular, inframammary) I'll to talk to him about revision. I want to visit another doctors too, so I can hear different opinions. Do you think it would be necessary to remove my actual prostheses to make a new tuberous breast corretion?

Tuberous breasts - not corrected. Must implant be removed?

Thank you for your question about your breast implants and tuberous breasts.

Unfortunately without a photo, one can only answer in general -
If the breast shape itself is poor, then the implant needs to be removed during surgery to release the breast.
The implant is then replaced at the same operation.
If the nipple prominence is the only problem, then it may be able to leave the implant in place.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD

Correction of Tuberous Breasts

Without photos it is difficult to tell you what to do. It may be possible to perform a breast lift or nipple lift over the existing implant without removing and replacing the implant. Sometimes the implant needs to be removed and replaced if the pocket dimensions of the implant need to be changed or in order to adjust the position of an implant. I would recommend seeking a few opinions with board certified plastic surgeons to determine your best course of action.