Big Scar removal? (photos)

I would like to know if the removal of this big scar on my chest, that often itches and provide general disconfort, is possible with current tecniques. It was closed by using Silver Nitrate, which generated a keloid that disfigured the initial design of the scarring (which was made on purpose by a scarification method but did not produce desired "image" results).

Keloids on the chest

I would suggest starting with Plato's Scar Serum, followed by IIT, lasers, and topical therapy to reduce the keloid size and prevent recurrence. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angelesz