1 week post breast implants and very desperate! My breast looks fake. (photos)

Will it ever look natural?? Its super high and youb almost can tell where the implants are its very defined not looking like a boob -"at all!! Will my breasts be fine? Is it swollen? Please help Im scared go to back to my surgon

1 week post breast implants and very desperate!

You are going to see the difference just after the procedure. However it is necessary to wait for some time in order to see the final result. After the breast augmentation operation the recovery period depends on your physical status, age, general health and condition mainly. The operation itself does not take too long therefore you receive a mild anesthesia. Since the anesthesia that you receive is mild; you will not have problems associated with anesthetic agents after the operation. This is especially important and can be achieved with only a team of plastic surgeons like we have. After the operation you will be advised to wear a corset in order to reduce the edema. You can start to do your daily activities just after the operations but we do not advise you heavy lifting, running or activities that require excess physical activity. The more you rest, the faster your recovery will be.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your question with us. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 
Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast Implants high 1 week post-op

Your implants look normal for 1 week post breast augmentation. Continue to follow your Surgeons after care instructions, you need to give your body time to adjust to your new implants. Your muscles will relax and they will drop into the pocket which will give you a more natural look. 

1 week post breast implants and very desperate! My breast looks fake.

It is far too early for you to be concerned.  It can take 3 months for the body and your breast tissue to respond to the new volume and look more natural.  Her result looks very good at this point please be patient and reevaluate in 3 months.

Will my breasts look normal

Thank you for your question and photographs.  1 week post-op is too soon to worry about your final result.  I recommend waiting a full 4-6 months before determining your final result.  Best of luck.

Post-operative

Thank you for your question. It is completely normal for you breast to sit high at first, especially only one week post-operative. In the next few weeks, your implants will start to settle as the muscles relax, and they will start to look less "fake." Be sure to follow your surgeons post-operative instructions and you should have a great outcome! 

One week after breast augmentation

It has been only one week since your surgery, you have a long way to go before you will realize your final result.  It is normal for the breasts to feel tight and somewhat high initially after the surgery. The skin will stretch, your muscles will relax, and the implants will seem to "settle" into position as the months go by.  Try to relax and be patient. It appears that you all have a nice result. It is not uncommon for patients to become anxious or emotional immediately after the surgery.  You have invested a lot, and you want the outcome to be good. Don't be afraid to follow up with your surgeon. Best wishes to you!

Erik Miles, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

1 week post op BA

Thank you for your question. You are in the early phase of healing. Your breasts will continue to change in the coming few weeks. Please follow instructions from your PS and you will be fine.

Breast augmentation

You are only a week out. It is normal to have a bit of an emotional roller coaster after surgery. You need to follow up with your surgeon. You will need scar care and post op instructions for optimal results. You don't just quit going, particularly when you are only a week out. 

Tracy E. McCall, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

1 Week post breast implants

Thank you for your question!At only one week after surgery, it is too early to worry about what your implants look like right now.  For a while, as you heal, your breasts will be high, tight, and shiny. The strange looking shape is temporary until the pocket and skin settle.  Your implants will not heal at the same time and the shapes will probably change a bit more before the final setting.Best of luck in your recovery!

Fred Hackney, MD