Re BRAVA. What Determines a Good Candidate?

I read here that many doctors believe HIGHLY select patients will get minor results (150ccs) from BRAVA, & I assume the unlucky ones will not. What constitutes a good candidate? Does a more generous breast "before" might lead to a better "after"? I have an average to low BMI, & Im 48yrs old w Irish (delicate) skin Many doctors said the effect is not long lasting, does resumption of use prevent deflation? Then the breasts deflate and sag? Is it painful or damaging to sensitive older skin tissue?

Thank you for your question! unfortunately that would not be the best option.  You are better off saving up your money for an actual breast augmentation.  Best of luck!Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board Certified Plastic SurgeonChicago Hoffman EstatesOak Brook 

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

BRAVA doesn't work

I find the claims by the manufacturer to be spurious and see no evidence of consistent, lasting efficacy. Save your money for an augment.

Very few plastic surgeons recommend BRAVA.

It would be great if breasts could be reliably enlarged without surgery.  But for now, this seems of only marginal benefit.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Not. The best

This is not an effective procedure for enlarging your breasts. A standard augmentation is much better. 

William B. Rosenblatt, MD