What would you recommend to achieve my dream lips? (photos)

For my entire life (20 years) I've always had 2 major insecurities with my lips. The top lip is too thin & dips over my front teeth, & the corners of my mouth droop which are also incredibly uneven. It's something I very much want to fix as soon as I possibly can, but I'm so unsure of which procedure/s I should have done. I've heard of lip lifts, corner lifts, and fillers, but I'm just so clueless as to where to start! Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

What would you recommend to achieve my dream lips?

I suggest Hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane would give you a great result, its safe but not permanent, typically the results will last 8-12 months

Dream lips

Many patients get lip augmentation to achieve their dream lips.  The best way to augment your upper lip is with Restylane or Juvederm.  A small amount of either product combined with Botox at the corners of the mouth can lift up that droop as well.  The whole procedure is simple and requires no surgery or down time.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with cosmetic injections.

Thin and uneven lips

I think you can get very natural appearing results from fillers to the lips directly and around the mouth to support the lips.  I prefer Juvederm Ultra plus.  Botox works beautifully to relax the muscles that pull the corners of the mouth down and cause a sad look so often I'll do a few units of Botox cosmetic in conjunction with filler to enhance the result.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Thin Lips & Downturned Or Uneven Angles Of The Mouth Can Be Treated With Fillers & Volumizers

Nonsurgical lip rejuvenation and nonsurgical treatment of the angles of the mouth using fillers and volumizers has each become routine practice these days and actually has been so for quite a few years already among experienced injectors.

For plumping the lips, I prefer a smooth volumizing filler, such as Juvederm Ultra Plus XC in my Upper East Side Manhattan practice. In my Israel satellite facility where a far greater number of regulatory agency approved products are available, I prefer Princess Volume.

For downturned angles of the mouth, I prefer to use Perlane L, in New York, either alone or combined with Radiesse in more pronounced instances, as does not appear to be the case here from the photos provided. In Israel, I prefer Stylage XXL.

The results of both these nonsurgical treatments are typically quite gratifying and take only a few minutes each to achieve, without the need for more invasive surgeries with their greater expense and longer downtime. 

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Lips

From your photos, it appears to me that simply skillfully using fillers can make meaningful improvements in both of your concerns. SUrgical lifts in younger patients are rarely indicated as the risk for noticeable scar is higher in them. See a doctor SKILLED in the use of fillers for these issues. The good thing is...if you are unhappy with the "look" of the results, they go away. The bad thin gis, if you like the results they go away.
Ultimately, if you like the changes, you could conside switching a a permanent or at least MUCH longer lasting solution in fat injections.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD