Do you think this is a symmastia case? Is the pocket too big? (photos)

I had matopexia and anatomic breast implants 290 cc 9 month ago, but I didn't really like the result. The clevage is not beautiful. i don't know if I should look for another doctor or try to fix it with the same one who did it.

Do you think this is a symmastia case?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation/lifting surgery.   Based on your photographs, I do not think that your breast implants are crossing the midline (no symmastia).  Based on your photographs and description, it is likely that further adjustment of the breast skin/tissues will be necessary to achieve an outcome you will be happier with.

I would suggest that you communicate your concerns/goals directly with your plastic surgeon, in front of a full-length beer. Working together you will come up with a plan to achieve an outcome you will be happier with.   You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. You will find a separate page, on the same website, dedicated to symmastia  surgery correction, for comparison purposes. Best wishes.

It is difficult to say whether you have symmastia or not simply from the pictures you provided.  The implants do appear to sit close to each other, but I cannot tell if they cross the midline or not without an examination.  The best thing to do is to go for a consultation with a few plastic surgeons and see what ultimately is recommended.  You may need to change to a different style of implant, as well as revise your mastopexy.  I hope this helps.