Common price for rhinoplasty, cleft chin removal and otoplasy in Ontario

I want to get all of these donr but I want to know what the average price would be

It is very difficult to give you exact prices of surgeries without seeing you in person for assessment. My advise would be to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for a proper in person evaluation. Once you know exactly what needs to be done you will have a better idea of the prices and your budget. Please see our website for approximate prices and surgery options. Best of Luck,

Rhinoplasty and otoplasty procedure

It is very difficult to get rid of the cleft chin. In our practice, an otoplasty is usually performed under local anesthesia, while a rhinoplasty procedure is performed under general anesthesia. If both procedures are being performed together, it's best to perform both of them under general anesthesia which will allow one surgery, and one recovery period. For more information, many  before and after examples of both procedures and our current price list, please see the link and the video below

Prices in Ontario

Prices vary by facility, length of anesthesia, professional fees, and geographic variation.  I recommend you contact several plastic surgeons in your area to get an idea of the pricing.

Dr. Michael Epstein
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL