Is this my final result? (Photo)

I had a rhinoplasty performed to address a bulbous tip and my nose veering to the right. My plastic surgeon told me the veering was caused by my bulbous tip being asymmetrical. It's been a year since it was performed, and I see minimal improvement. Is there any chance that my nose will get better or is this the final result?

1 year post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Is this my final result?

If it has been a year since you had the rhinoplasty as you say, then what you now have is your final result. You will need to discuss your concerns with  your surgeon, possibly seek a second opinion.
Kind regards.

1 year following rhinoplasty - final result?

Hello aarondennis and thank you for your question. If you are still concerned about your nasal appearance and it has been one year, I would consider a second opinion. Of course, talk to your surgeon first and express your concerns. There are techniques that can give you improvement in the bulbous nasal tip you are describing.