I would like to get lumineers but my credit score is too low for care credit. Is there a dentist that has a payment plan?

Payment plan for Lumineers ... #DrSarahThompson

Most dentist will not do veneers or Lumineers on a payment plan, unless the payment plan is Care Credit.  This is because the veneers or Lumineers can be completed in as little as just two appointments, but your payments might take several months or years to complete on a payment plan at a couple hundred per month.  This usually means that the dentist is at risk for taking a loss because they would have to provide all of the work upfront.  I recommend trying to work to clean your credit up over the next 12-24 months, then applying for CareCredit and getting the veneers or Lumineers that you deserve.  I hope this helps.  Follow me on RealSelf if you have more questions.