Lip enhancement advice after teeth pulled. (photos)

I've lost my lips since i had to have all my teeth pulled a yr an half ago. i need to know what u would consider

Lip projection after

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

first of all I would suggest to edit the picture of your drivers license just for your personal security. 

the lack of projection of your lips is secondary to the insufficient support of your tooth to your lips. improving your prosthesis could be a good place to start. On the other hand, lip filler would improve the fullness of your lip.

Finally, make sure that you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Wishing you the best in your journey

Lip Enhancement

You brought up an excellent point that many people do not realize. The fact that your teeth influence the smile.  You can definitely have your lips augmented with a hyaluronic acid filler and that should help the volume loss from the missing teeth.  Please consult an expert in lip injections.  Best, Dr. Green

Perfecting the Pout--Lip Augmentation that Works, Fillers (Perlane, Voluma), Implants, Fat

These fillers, (Restylane, Juvederm) are good to create a symmetrical and full lip. Implants or fat are alternative options. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Lip loss after dental extractions

Thank you for asking about your lip loss.

• Permalip implants will help give you some lip volume.
  • Or you can start with fillers - they are not permanent but may help you decide the look you want.
  • You may also benefit from a lift lift - as your upper lip probably got longer after the extractions.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Lip enhancement after teeth extracted

This should be similar to other lip injections. I like to use Restylane Silk for lips. It will be hard to get really big lips but restoring them to where they used to be should be relatively easy with an experienced injector. The injections must take into account bone loss associated with loss of dentition.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Lip enhancement advice after teeth pulled.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Assuming dental implants have restored your smile, you can have a dermal filler placed to help augment the size of your lips.  It is important that your teeth have been addressed first before treatment so as to lead to the best long-term results.  I would then recommend placement of a hyaluronic acid based dermal filler such as Juvederm or Volbella to help achieve an improved lip volume.  Hope this helps.