What might be the success for an 80 year old for fat pads above knees and abdomen?

What happens to the skin when the fat dissolves? My skin is losing its elasticity. Will I have more wrinkles? I am 5' weight 112#.

Liposuction of Knees with ThermiRF

I suggest you see a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon who specializes in body shaping.  There are combination approachs that can be used such a liposuction with thermiRF to get more skin tightening.  I suggest a formal consult to determine what is best.  Dr. Emer.

Fat deposits knees abdomen

Just to be picky let me start off by saying that fat doesn't dissolve; fat cells reduce in volume but don't dissolve.  When fat is surgically removed from specific areas the skin, with good  post-operative support, will tighten a bit but it depends on the area, the amount of fat removed, the general nature of the patient, i.e., age, health, etc., as to how well the skin will tighten.  And this degree of tightening is pretty difficult to predict.  Considering your age and the areas that concern you then one can generally surmise that you would have loose skin and, therefore, wrinkling after fat is removed. 

J. Howell Tiller, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Loose skin in abdomen

If you remove fat through liposuction you will have mor eloose skin and as we age our skin loses thickness and elasticity so you will have more saggy skin.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Most like;y there will be excess skin effect? But without in person examination or posted photos can not give accurate dx... 

Skin Loses Elasticity with Age

Liposuction is very successful in removing localized fatty deposits. If the skin is loose over the localized fatty deposit, then the skin maybe become more loose or after liposuction. This becomes more and more true with advancing age.

For that reason liposuction is uncommon in persons over 80. I have performed successful liposuction in 80-year-olds, however it is usually with better-than-expected skin tone, or in a situation in which looseness of the skin was not of concern.