Best it can get? When can I sleep on side again? Normal bra? (Photo)

I had saline under muscle 7 months ago. I have scoliosis and had nothing but skin after having babies. I am thin 101 pounds and little fat. Right breast fold was revised three weeks ago. Doesn't look much different to me. Is this the best it can get? Will it get worse? When can I sleep on my side and wear normal bra again? It hurts to wear sports bra and feels heavy without a bra.Thanks.

Breast asymmetry

You have slight asymmetry of the breasts that can be corrected with a lift on on side.  This however would lead to more scarring on one breast vs the other.  It may be that accepting a small amount of asymmetry may be better than additional scarring.  

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Post op revision

It looks like the right is a bit higher so maybe a bra strap to try and push it down plus massage.You can sleep on your side since you are 3 weeks out.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

Hi there, thanks for sharing your photo. I suggest following up with your surgeon directly to address any questions and concerns you may have. -Dr. Coan

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Best it can get? When can I sleep on side again? Normal bra?

Poorly posted ONE photo thus no way to help you unless you seek in person second opinions from boarded PSs in your area. 

When can I sleep on my side and wear normal bra?

It is difficult to determine much from the one limited cut off photo, however if you underwent revision surgery 3 weeks ago you certainly can expect the appearance to further evolve over time. As to your question about side sleeping and normal bra usage, you must follow only your surgeons advice. He or she is the only one who knows exactly what was done during the revision. Good luck!

Jeffrey K. Scott, MD
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon