Under the muscle 750cc saline; how long does this pain last & why do I have a brown mark with bubbles on my left breast? (Photo)

Hi how long does this pain last and why do i have a brown mark with bubbles on my left breast

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph and I am sorry to hear of your current discomfort.  Though some degree of pain is common for the first 1-2 weeks after surgery it would be important to discuss with your surgeon your current issues namely the blistering and skin discoloration of your skin.  It would be wise to have an in-person examination to ensure that no other issues are taking place that could be compromising your results.  Best wishes.

Pain after breast augmentation

Sorry to hear about your pain.  In general, the larger the implants, the longer the pain lasts.  Surgical technique and individual pain thresholds are also factors that determine pain.  There is no set time frame.  Some patients just have a few days of pain; some have a few weeks.  

As far as the brownish area on your skin, it's hard to tell from just the photo.  Be sure to ask your PS about this area.  

Seems you have a few questions/issues. BEST to return to see you surgeon with ALL your concerns in an in person follow up. Or seek paid second opinions...