Moles randomly fading away, could they come back?

I had two small moles on my face ever since I was born, but now they're randomly fading away. I thought I was losing one due to an acne scar, but then I noticed the bigger one is fading away as well! I actually Don't like this, as I feel they gave me character. Is there any chance they'll come back or is there any cream to Bring them back? I'm 22 years old, so is this normal?

Can moles return?

When moles fade naturally it is not likely that they will return. Your immune system has removed the pigment. There is no cream to stimulate the growth of a mole. My opinion is that you see a physician for a skin check to have these areas and any other moles evaluated. Some moles can grow back, but not commonly. Moles that do grow back should be checked. 

Best to you,

Dr. Norcom

Portland Physician