In house financing-Central FL. Need someone reasonable but looking for high quality (Photo)

Looking for a board certified plastic surgeon who will let me pay a few thousand ($4-6k) down and make payments to their office directly interest free. I am a nurse who raised 2 now grown children alone working 2 jobs 7 days a week. Now that I'm done raising them I want to focus on me soooo I've lost approx 80 pounds.....interested in a tummy tuck with muscle tightening & liposuction, breast lift and brazillian butt lift. Need someone reasonable but looking for high quality.....not cheap.

Mommy Makeover and Payment Options

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. 

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  However, many payments plans exist for cosmetic procedures. Ask your surgeon's office about finance programs and lenders they may recommend as well as personal loans available through financial institutions.

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy Makeover with a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon

Hi there and thanks for posting your question and photos.  While I cannot speak for price of fees surgeons charge in your area, I would strongly recommend you seek the advice of a board certified plastic surgeon and one who is a member of the ASPS.  The ASPS website may also be able to provide an average range of what the charges are for the surgical procedures you desire.  Best of luck to you.  -Dr. Coan

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

In house financing-Central FL, reasonable and high quality procedures

Congratulations on your weight loss! My advice to you would be to do your research- contact several Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in your area/near your area. Have them examine and assess your body to see which options would be best for you given your price range. Most importantly, remember that it is important not to make decisions based on price alone- low quality procedure might result in the need for corrective surgery, which can be expensive. 

Hope this helps and best wishes!

Dr. JSB

Mommy makeover

hola lisa, i've read your intro , you should feel prude of what you have accomplish in your family and professional life. Congrats.

i suggest you continue losing weight for a better result.

the price is secondary, the most important issue is your health and good result. 

Look for a board certify doctor.

Eduardo Mejia, MD

In house financing-Central FL. Need someone reasonable but looking for high quality

Hi lady. Good for your loss weight. the most important for your surgery is look for a certificated surgeon. About the payment , I can help you in this regard. Am at your command.

Dr. Manuel Marte.

Manuel Marte, MD

Congratulations on your significant weight loss; you should be very proud of this accomplishment! When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites (including attached link) as well.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to patients who have experienced significant weight loss) helps. Best wishes.

Financing options

Congratulations on your weight loss! Because cosmetic surgery procedures are elective--- the payment have to be done in full prior to your surgery. If you need payment plans- you can consider financing companies like Carecredit or others. If approved - you can choose a convenient payment plan that is right for you.

Planning mommy make-over

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• Congratulations on your weight loss - what a great achievement.
  • Lose your maximum weight, and stabilize x 6 months before having surgery
  • Your surgery will cost $15,000 or more.
  • Surgery is paid in advance but there are many financing options.
  • Unless you personally know a plastic surgeon, it will be hard to find someone to do the surgery before you can pay for it -.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes.