Discoloration on left breast (Photo)

I have this mark looks like a burn mark. It had. Blisters now its peeling. I put cream on it. My breast aug was done on tuesday and today is sunday. I emailed the PS and nurse said its not from sugery that it looks like dermatisis. My next app woukd be in 7days. Do i need to go to ER

it needs a dressing at least to help it heal nicely - your plastic surgeon's nurse /office can help with this

Burn mark after breast augmentation

Dear Blanche39,

thank you for your picture. That mark on the right breast looks like a burn and should be seen and assessed by your surgeon in order to be treated appropriately and avoid an infection. Hopefully is not so deep to leave a permanent scar but still need to be followed up in time.

Another more unlikely option is that you had a reaction to some sort of dressing but this could be possible only if you had any dressing or tape in contact with that area, even in this case you need to see your surgeon.

Good luck

Mr Netri

Giorgio Netri, MBBS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Post operative wound

This does appear to be a burn.  I recommend contacting your surgeon for an evaluation.  A treatment plan should be put into place and follow up visits as needed to monitor progress.  

Camille Cash, MD

Discoloration on left breast

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph and I am sorry to see your burn after breast augmentation.  I would advise you to seek out your surgeon for an in-person evaluation and discussion of the cause of the burn and treatment options to help correct it.  Application of a burn cream such as Silvadene would be useful.  Hope this helps.

Go see your surgeon

You are correct, this appears like a burn from something, not sure if you had it immediately after surgery or if it developed days later. Go see your surgeon who will give you their recommendations on care for the open wound. You could go to an ER, but this will be an additional expense of time and money when in reality you just need to see your surgeon. Call to get an appt before next week. 

Discoloration on left breast

You keep posting multiple postop issues, WHY have you NOT returned to see your surgeon??? That is the correct path to follow at the point. Appears as a burn?